Web Designer: A web designer is a person that makes the website looks good. They mainly refer to the splendiferous portion of the website as well as its usability. The main responsibility of Web Designers is to focus on the style and overall feel of the website using different software like Photoshop, Corel Draw to make the website more attractive.
There are three types of web designers as per their role:
- User Experience (UX) Designer: UX is known as User Experience. How a user feels and his/her demands getting fulfilled after using the software or automobile or any other gadget designed. In simple terms “is the user able to use the product efficiently, the way the developer has intended to use his artifact.”
- User interface (UI) designer: User Interface (UI) Design is the creation of graphics, illustrations, and use of photographic artwork and typography to enhance the display and layout of a digital product within its various device views. Interface elements consist of input controls (buttons, drop-down menus, data fields), navigational components (search fields, slider, icons, tags), and informational components (progress bars, notifications, message boxes).
- Visual designer: The Visual designer’s role is to aim for the completed product should look attractive. They are a mixture of User interfaces and Graphic designers. Don’t get confused between a Graphic designer and a visual designer.
Based on their role, web developers can also be divided into three types:
- Back-end developer: The backend is the server-side of the website. It stores and arranges data, and also makes sure everything on the client-side of the website works fine. It is the part of the website that you cannot see and interact with. It is the portion of software that does not come in direct contact with the users. The parts and characteristics developed by backend designers are indirectly accessed by users through a front-end application. Activities, like writing APIs, creating libraries, and working with system components without user interfaces or even systems of scientific programming, are also included in the backend.
- Full stack developer: Full-stack web developers can design complete web applications and websites. They work on the frontend, backend, database, and debugging of web applications or websites.
For further enquiries on any of our expertise or services, whether it is for website design & development, mobile application development, or digital media marketing, please feel free to contact or WhatsApp +6010-2200 660, email email@example.com or visit https://bestweb.com.hk Thank you.